Too much choice.

Chris1

Evening all.

I know there have probably been ooodles of threads asking the very same thing so if this sounds a bit repetitive then I do apologise.

Open to ideas as to which wheels would suit a black pulsar nicely. Not really into the whole white wheel black car thing but there are so many different kinds I just end up going round in circles.
I'm edging towards black wheels with a polished lip, but does anyone have any pictures the could post to give me some idea of what looks good? Not that I want to copy anyone of course, lol.

Cheers.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Two words: Spokey Dokeys!
What happened to them? The youth of today are missing-out on some quality wheel mods... too busy with their mobile phones and their Xboxes is my guess.

Trondelond

Rota grids - Different car, but :

Personally, I've always liked bronze/gold wheels on a black car, for instance :

Bronze TE37 :

Gram lights :

Rota Boost :

Hope that helps :)

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Nope, I'm with Trond - I think the bronze/gold colour looks teh bizzle.
Just like I think grey/graphite looks the best on white... not too much contrast, but also not the same colour.

Chris1

I like those rotas but sadly I don't think I could stretch to the te37s.
Do you think black wheels on a black car is a bit too much, um, black? Or am I just being a raging homosexual?

Note:
No offence was meant in the above comment. If you are a homosexual, raging or otherwise, then please forgive the above comment.
It was meant as a character reference to someone who is being a bit picky, and at the end of the day, we have all got our hobbies.

Keep your thoughts coming chaps.

Trondelond

Pretty funny note. :p However, I personally think it gets a little too black with black wheels. And I even like girls. And women.

Here's my car with black wheels. It just looks a bit pointless really.

Try the Rota Grids as they are the same as the te37, and look at the two different bronzes. There's a Royal Bronze and one Sports Bronze, I think it was.

paz

I think if you do black wheels on a black car ''right'' it can look tough as fuck. The only reason I remember is because there used to be a car on the GTIRMC that had those wheels and I loved it!

Chris1

I see what you mean about the black on black thing.
I guess that with silver wheels it just breaks up the colour nicely. More so I guess if you have clear lenses.
The cars I see with black wheels do look pretty hard, but maybe silver wheels make for a more 'fresh' look.