trailer

bob the builder

depends on the trailer. if it has no head board then you can overhang the ends. as long as the wheels fit on then you should be ok.

GTIR1000

well i read on the gtir's specs the car is 13 foot long its wheel base is under 9, i just dont want to take my friends trailer on a two and a half hour drive for it not to fit

vss irvine

why dont you just hire a trailer then?

there will be somewhere near you, and prices range from £30- £50 per day

bracpan

The rating of the trailer is also very important,,I would say a 10ft trailer is for a Mini...Pulsar is a touch heavier ?? is it 2 or 4 wheel?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Is it wide enough? I've seen that before; get the right length then find the axle width is too big for it.

STU666V

i am selling my trailer as i have just bought a new one, used it for my race pulsar for 4 years. Looking for around
650 my px for some thing?

Jon Olds

Think this through a bit. Its a heavy car, and the weakest bit is usually the trailer tyres, and the balance, then the weight of the towing car. Tommorrow I am towing 200 miles there (rally), sunday 200 miles home (tired after the rally), probably arriving back midnight sunday. Choice of a trailer probably reflects your expectation of its useage. Me, I am happy with mine, but secretly hope that tyre with the crazing in it doesn't blow
.....Caveat emptor