Trying to find my old R

A

AndyD

Hi all, don't know if anyone can help.

I owned a black import R for about 6 months from December 2002, reg was H*** AVO

It had black 17" Compomotive MO's, the loudest exhaust I have ever heard, and numerous other bits and bobs, and was rapid. I sold it to a guy from Eastbourne, but I can't remember his name, and I'm just trying to track it down again.

Anyone know the car/current owner?

Ta

Andy

SickBoy

I had a black J*** AVO

apparently they were bought in in a batch by an importer in Nottingham and all registered together thus lots of AVO plates

Im led to believe anyway cos there is 4 or 5 round me with similar plates and im 20 miles from notts

Lee

P

papdog

Lots of the grey imports seem to have similar plates like AVO at the end. TBA is also quite a common one, mine is, Paz's is and a few others around the south east that I have seen.

Graham

A

AndyD

Ok, it had a top mounted Mocal oil cooler, FMIC, Profec B boost controller, and I bought a stainless steel spark plug cover off someone from the forum (Nish?)

Er, Wilwood 4 pot conversion at the front, GAB shocks that were pretty harsh. The front bumper had been 'opened-up' and the number plate was mounted off-centre (like loads of others I know) I can't think of anyhting else significantly individual about it really

I do know the full reg but didn't want to post it as I know some people don't like having their registrations posted on public forums - a few more characters - H47* AVO :)