Tuning Japanese Turbosystem

M

Maxrpm

Hello!

Have anyone of you any experience with the turbokit delivered by Tuning Japanese? http://www.tuningjapanese.co.uk/

I'm considering to buy this kit, and if you have any comments on this kit, I would be happy if you'd share your opinion. :D

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
It doesn't give any technical details or a price so can't make any meaningful comments.

Looks nice. :wink:

A

AJ4

Perhaps do a search for Tuning Japanese before buying.. I feel its always a good idea to research a company before buying their products ;)

antgtir

Did anyone on here get the Banzai Mag i think it was either December or January's issue, they gave away a free calender, if you look at March there is a yellow Pulsar on there with Tuning Japanese stickers all over it, if the work is as good as it shows on that pic then im sure they do a reasonable professional job, its just a matter of for how much :?

O

Odin

antgtir said:
im sure they do a reasonable professional job,

Thats not something you see writen in the same sentence as Tuning Japanese very often matey :shock: :shock: :cry: .

rob

pete-r

the guy told me they are building a 1000bhp gtir for the drag strip :shock: although it wont be running an sr20det :(

C

clive760

tuning what

pete-r said:
the guy told me they are building a 1000bhp gtir for the drag strip :shock: although it wont be running an sr20det :(
good there a happy bunch at tuning Jap had my car set up there it tok nearly 3days ,only time they :) was when i paid never again & get aGT30 does same job 4 les cash :) :) :)

paz

antgtir said:
Did anyone on here get the Banzai Mag i think it was either December or January's issue, they gave away a free calender, if you look at March there is a yellow Pulsar on there with Tuning Japanese stickers all over it, if the work is as good as it shows on that pic then im sure they do a reasonable professional job, its just a matter of for how much :?
Might be powerful, and even fast, but it sounded a bit rough at JAE last year.

paz