TURBO INFO

gtir303

AFTER HAVING A FIDDLE WITH THE TURBO AT THE WEEKEND I FOUND PLAY IN THE TRUST BEARING ,SO HAVE PHONED A FEW TURBO RE-CONERS AND ASKED THEM ,CAUSE IM ONLY GOING FOR 330BHP MAX DO I NEED AN ALL SINGING ALL DANCING TURBO AND ALL OF THEM SAID NO ,THAT PULSAR STANDARD TURBO RE-COND WITH A 360 DEG BEARING IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF HANDLING THAT POWER,AS LONG AS THAT BEARING IS USED

THOUGHTS PLEASE

skiddusmarkus

Errr this should be in tuning? :wink:

For not much more than the price of a recon you can get a better sepc turbo whhich will be happier running 330bhp(1.2-1.4bar).

Mr GTiR

for the cost of reconning your old turbo speak to Uncle Ian at Hi Teq and ask him about one of his special Hybrid's, trust me you won't be dissapointed :wink:

gtir303

skiddusmarkus said:
Errr this should be in tuning? :wink:

For not much more than the price of a recon you can get a better sepc turbo whhich will be happier running 330bhp(1.2-1.4bar).
sorry i put it in the wrong section just want to get it sorted ,problems starting to bore me now

S

Sirnixalot

get the stock turbo rebuilt with the 360* bearing and if you can find it an S14/15 compressor housing and that will be all you could ever need