Turbo oil/water pipes query!

M

memoli

Hi all...i got a problem i noticed my R leaking specs of oil from above the turbo, so i took the turbo/manifold of and realised that i had a crack in the oil pipe that goes into the turbo (turbo side, near nut).

Im therefore after braided oil and water flexible pipes to repace the old unflexible ones (the two pipes that go into the block). Only trouble is that iv got a gt 28/35, are the pipes still a standard fit or do i have to buy different sized pipes (for turbo end) and also does anyone on here know where i can get these pipes from.

any help would be appretiated!!

thanks!

Dooie Pop Pop

jpward said:
Do people never hit the search button anymore??? :roll:
nope:doh: despite it actually being the best search engine we' ve have for yrs:roll: as long as you dont use any words with less than three letters:lol: ;-)

J

jpward

Dooie Pop Pop said:
nope:doh: despite it actually being the best search engine we' ve have for yrs:roll: as long as you dont use any words with less than three letters:lol: ;-)
Ohh Just thinking could someone change the colour of the search matches to Red or something with more contrast that you can scroll down faster without having to read most posts?

Cyan or Yellow Looks good?

;-)