turbosmart BOV fitting kit

stu-gtir

Don't do it, uncle winnet had one on his and it sounded toss! (Extremeley loud)

You can get HKS ssqv copy's for around £ 45 on the bay they sound much better.

Stu.

Tim GTiR

Too late mate, already got it :D

A mate in newcastle has one on his R and it sounds really nice, which is why i bought one.

All down to personal taste i suppose :)

Tim

Tim GTiR

At £70 after VAT and postage its bloody expensive :-o

All you get is a 90 degree elbow that fits in place of the original re-circ that allows the BOV attachment, a blanking stopper for the recirc line, and some vacuum hoses.

Seems a very OTT for what you get, I'd of thought £30 would have been more realistic :der:

Oh well, I've had to eat my words and bite the bullet and order a kit this afternoon anyway :doh:

Damn it.

EVOBAD

Tim GTiR said:
At £70 after VAT and postage its bloody expensive :-o

All you get is a 90 degree elbow that fits in place of the original re-circ that allows the BOV attachment, a blanking stopper for the recirc line, and some vacuum hoses.

Seems a very OTT for what you get, I'd of thought £30 would have been more realistic :der:

Oh well, I've had to eat my words and bite the bullet and order a kit this afternoon anyway :doh:

Damn it.
thats all i bought was the flange which fitted into hose mate it was £21del but it was 2years ago:thumbsup: 71 quid jesus i new tweeks wer con men but thats a joke:sad:

Tim GTiR

Tell me about it :cry:

£70 is the going rate, its not just tweaks that are dreaming with the prices.
AET Turbos are the main UK turbosmart distributor, and came in only £2 cheaper.

Never mind, only worked 10 hours at work for a bloody 2" pipe and vacuum tubes :doh:

Tim