u gotta buy this boys n girls

O

Odin

That's the same kit as mine fella :shock: It's a great bit of kit and came to £365 deliverd 8) got it from the same bloke.

You get all the hose's and clamps as well.

rob

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
That looks like the same kit Gary supplies ??????? but the price is completely different?????? :? :? I don't get it :?

T

Toady

er... am i right in thinking that the pics are also the same as the ones in gary's thread? :?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
stevepudney said:
That looks like the same kit Gary supplies ??????? but the price is completely different?????? :? :? I don't get it :?

Its the same kit just a lot cheaper... :wink:

Nad

There doesnt seem to be any fin in the end tank when viewed through the inlet, to split the air and send it up to the top of the core?

S

str_motorsport

looks nice!!and the price!!!very cheap!!!finally an affordable front mount kit!!!

J

jimmymc

so vpulsar do u recommend it then? if so am havin it! :lol: wots it like too fit?
cheers jimmymc

O

Odin

jimmymc said:
so vpulsar do u recommend it then? if so am havin it! :lol: wots it like too fit?
cheers jimmymc
I can't say as I'v not fitted it yet but it's a nice bit of kit all the pipe work is chromed mandrel bent alloy 8) you get all the pipe work and hose's/clamps and bracket's.

You just need to make a couple of hole's in each corner of the engine bay, But this kit does mean you need to relocate the washer bottle.

Also the cooler may be a bit big for some of you as it's 32"x12"x3" so may be a bit laggy with say a standard turbo.

All the pipework is 2.5".

rob

O

Odin

Nad said:
There doesnt seem to be any fin in the end tank when viewed through the inlet, to split the air and send it up to the top of the core?

My forge cooler didn't have a fin ether :? so what's the problem at least this cooler has nice curved end tanks unlike the forge one which is just straight edges welded together :roll: .

If you read the info it said when tested they only got a 2% pressure drop across the cooler and it will flow enuff air for 600bhp.

rob

turblio

My Hybrid has been fitted for a couple of weeks now and it not only looks
the muts it does perform well too, slight lag but thats just because I have allways had a top mount and have had instant boost, very pleased with it
tbh
Frank :)

turblio

basically stage 2 (clipped with 360d bearing) but a low compression engine :wink: so I can play with the boooost (a lot) may sell the turbo and get a gt28rs once its been remapped although it is a very capable turbo so may not :? :lol:

A

Anonymous

just bought it ill let u know how easy it is to fit
also got an oil breather in chrome with it lol lol