uk spec sunny gtir

mohsan

how much does the forum value these uk cars?
i know it depends on the condition etc, but if they are good put together cars,with all the necessary upgrades. I also believe one has a norris engine.

J

justin666

The UK specs do fetch a bit more cash but its neither here nor there really. As with an import it all depends on the condition of the thing as to how much its worth. Having a FULL UK history will obviously bump the price a bit as with pulsars it can be difficult to know exctly whats happened to the car before it arrived over here.

PERSONALLY, If I was gonna by a UK car it would have to be completely original and un modded and it would stay that way 8).

Also, having an ND engine means nothing... It could still be fooked :shock: :cry:

J.

marcymarc

justin666 said:
The UK specs do fetch a bit more cash but its neither here nor there really. As with an import it all depends on the condition of the thing as to how much its worth. Having a FULL UK history will obviously bump the price a bit as with pulsars it can be difficult to know exctly whats happened to the car before it arrived over here.

PERSONALLY, If I was gonna by a UK car it would have to be completely original and un modded and it would stay that way 8).

Also, having an ND engine means nothing... It could still be fooked :shock: :cry:

J.
Couldnt of said that better myself mate :thumbsup:

Sweeny

Mines a uk car with full service history, even got the original pruchase receipt! 2 Owners from new and has a Hiteq engine in. I dont wanna sell it but everything has a price ;-) :p

marcymarc

Sweeny said:
Mines a uk car with full service history, even got the original pruchase receipt! 2 Owners from new and has a Hiteq engine in. I dont wanna sell it but everything has a price ;-) :p

you have pm

SunOnGTiR

I've got a UK R with mileage of 47k and full sevice history.
Must be worth at least 6000 pounds:thumbsup:
Fairly standard,no major modifications.

Sweeny

marcymarc said:
you have pm
Replied mate :chained: ;-) :lol: :p

SunOnGTiR said:
I've got a UK R with mileage of 47k and full sevice history.
Must be worth at least 6000 pounds:thumbsup:
Fairly standard,no major modifications.
Try sell it mate, i think you would be shocked, coz i dont think it would sell for that... but you never know.

Am sure there are some keeno's out there who would pay decent money for a mint uk spec fsh car! There is a nutter on here who payed around £10k iirc for a virtually brand new one (less than 3k miles i think) then started moddin it :doh: fookin GTR badge :evil: .

There was also a red one on here for sale a while back that looked mint, cant remember if he sold it and how much it fetched but am sure he struggled to sell it at 5k :cry:

Its hard to put a high price on a decent uk car when you've got mint and very good spec'd import cars that are sellin for less than 5k now.

You can put whatever price tag on your car u want, Its only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it! If it dont sell for the price you think its worth...keep it! :-D

Just my pennies worth :oops:

Last edited:

abyss

The **** fell out the market on R's, you can get a minter with forged internals for like 5.5k.

marcymarc

Soon the R's will shoot up in price big time , as matty gtir said on a thread earlier "a good one is £6000 in Japan" and hes damn right.

You only have to look at the japan yahoo auctions to see how much the japanese pay for real good ones , £5000 and £6000 are common place prices.

I think you would find most of the fresh imports these days are absolute poo (although abyss has done well)

SunOnGTiR may actually get his 6k next year, it wouldnt suprise me at all.

People these days have to realise that a mint genuine R is few and far between , Too many people think a good R is one with daft horse power and £££££££££££ of mods but this is just not the case im afraid.

Thats my 2k's worth :thumbsup:

J

justin666

marcymarc said:
Soon the R's will shoot up in price big time , as matty gtir said on a thread earlier "a good one is £6000 in Japan" and hes damn right.

You only have to look at the japan yahoo auctions to see how much the japanese pay for real good ones , £5000 and £6000 are common place prices.

I think you would find most of the fresh imports these days are absolute poo (although abyss has done well)

SunOnGTiR may actually get his 6k next year, it wouldnt suprise me at all.

People these days have to realise that a mint genuine R is few and far between , Too many people think a good R is one with daft horse power and £££££££££££ of mods but this is just not the case im afraid.

Thats my 2k's worth :thumbsup:
Couldnt have said that better myself :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

J.