umbrella HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

S

s1 turbo

hi ppl , just wandering bout the umbrella thing , mine dont have the little flap / cannabis stash hole :D where the umbrella should go? , should all imports have these? least of my worries but just curious. thanks 8)

S

s1 turbo

:D :D perfect fit for a ten skinner cone :D mines on a k reg so i guess thats it then. thanks fella!

antgtir

I had a K reg R and it had the umbrella hole.

After certain events :cry: i found myself another R an M reg and it hasn't got the umbrella hole, however i still have the umbrella lol.

Ant.

MarkTurbo

marcymarc said:
MarkTurbo said:
Why do people get so excited :? Its only an umbrella for f o o ks sake :roll:

Because it a nice little feature :roll: :wink:
Umbrellas are for the sort of person that would take their R out for the weekend shopping trip then get home and notice a spot of rain that could potentially mess their hair up
So they then reach for the 1 thing that made them buy the car in the first place......................

A poxy little umbrella :roll:

Surely people cant care that much about a bloody umbrella :? Or is it just me that dosent

S

s1 turbo

MarkTurbo said:
marcymarc said:
MarkTurbo said:

Umbrellas are for the sort of person that would take their R out for the weekend shopping trip then get home and notice a spot of rain that could potentially mess their hair up
So they then reach for the 1 thing that made them buy the car in the first place......................

:D

A poxy little umbrella :roll:

Surely people cant care that much about a bloody umbrella :? Or is it just me that dosent

:lol: ffs ive never used an umbrella in my life , was just wandering about the storage hole on door frame as mine aint got one and thought all gtirs did , y know im starting to think the holes bn filled or its only half a gtir :evil: couldnt give a toss about the umbrella :roll: :lol: :lol:

S

s1 turbo

marcymarc said:
MarkTurbo said:

suppose some people might get excited at to what other use they could put it too :roll: mark :lol: :lol:

D

deslynam

GTiR_Mic said:
MarkTurbo said:
me me me, I have one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mic
classic! :lol:

Liking the "anti-chav stick" idea too, although my maglite fits quite well into the flare holder :twisted:

P

papdog

Mine holds my wheel brace. My spare one that is for easy access if you see what I mean :wink:

Graham

S

s1 turbo

papdog said:
Mine holds my wheel brace. My spare one that is for easy access if you see what I mean :wink:

Graham

:lol: :lol: yeah , shut the f**k up btich :lol:

P

Pete

mental note 2 myself NEVER LET DOOIE NEAR MY R :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: