umbrella

C

Chase

Hi all, im told the pulsar came with a nissan umbrella located in the door from new? Is this true, im pretty sure mine hasn't got one, can't see where it's supposed to be either. Could someone post a pick of where it should be, thanks

Fire & skill

Vintage member
only came in the first run - basically if you have a 'p' on your grille and its a 90 - 91 model you should have one. there is a cubby hole just up from the door catch on the pillar. obviously if there is no hole it never had one

oldaneal

umbrellas were only in the early cars 90 - 92 i think they fit in the pillar on the drivers door will nip and take a pic

C

Chase

Kinda wish mine had one now i've seen that pic, quite unique

MarkTurbo

Not another umbrella thread :doh:

I still dont see why people get so excited about having one, its only an umbrella for f**ks sake :lol: I'm sure all the people without one dont drive their car around then suddenly think "damn i wish this car had a sh1tty little umbrella in the door" :der:

stumo

I haven't got an umbrella and i'm soooo gutted that i can't drive my car anymore.

I think i'll sell it!

Fire & skill

Vintage member
stumo said:
I haven't got an umbrella and i'm soooo gutted that i can't drive my car anymore.

I think i'll sell it!
without an umbrella its worthless :rain:

you'd be just as well keeping it :heh:

gtirx2

Mine don't have the umbrella holder either its got a vent insted is this a way of telling the early light weight R from the normal spec R?Mines on a h91.

mattygti-r

your getting confused

early pulsars had an umbrella late ones did not

the "dakar" r is totally different (lightweight version)

gtirx2

yer i know i think mine is a dakar/rb and i just wonded if all the early light weight Rs had the black plastic vent insted of the umbrella holder?

G

GTIRocks

is it true the dakar versions came with a picnic set in the boot? and a wine chiller in the glove box?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
MarkTurbo said:
I still dont see why people get so excited about having one, its only an umbrella for f**ks sake
I've seen one and there "not all that" much smaller than I expected and only says Nissan on the handle that’s it.... :shock:

I just have my anti-chav stick in there for far better use! ;-)

sadsy

ive got an umbrella, yippee no flys on me!! there was one on flee bay n went for bout £40, mite put mine on!!