unsure what this is ????

Marty-Gtir

hey guys does anyone know what make this exhaust is, took it of my car at the weekend, me and TurboDaily Dan reckon it could be a Kakimoto :? (but we not 100 %). If someone could tell me what it is, would be much appriciated, someone is interested in buying it but dont want to mislead him.....

Cheers Guys

P

pulsarboby

the centre section isnt a kakimoto, not sure about the end box

but at a guess i would say thats a jasma system!

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
JASMA - Japanese Automobile Muffler Association (something along those lines anyway..)

Looks very much like an A'PEXi Supermegaphone Exhaust.. Once upon a time i had one on my car.. Until the british weather/roads got the better of it.. :lol:

Marty-Gtir

:oops: oh, cheers boby :) , if you were gonna sell it what sort of price would you put on it, me not knowing the exact make..... i dont wanna rip anyone off, but i also dont wanna short change myself......

thanks again pal.....

Marty-Gtir

RishiGTiR said:
JASMA - Japanese Automobile Muffler Association (something along those lines anyway..)

Looks very much like an A'PEXi Supermegaphone Exhaust.. Once upon a time i had one on my car.. Until the british weather/roads got the better of it.. :lol:
Yea EvilDes, thought it looked like his A'PEXI, sounds like it could either be that or the JASMA ?

Thanks again guys

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Marty-Gtir said:
Yea EvilDes, thought it looked like his A'PEXI, sounds like it could either be that or the JASMA ?

Thanks again guys
You're not getting it.. All Japanese Exhausts from Japan will have JASMA stamped on them.. Its a noise regulation stamp!

Its not really worth much either as it will rust and corrode away soon enough.. Can see it already going on the welds.. Thats what happens with Mild Steel Exhausts in UK Weather..

P

pulsarboby

if im honest i didnt know that either rishi! learn something new every day.

about £60-80 complete system marty

4_Down

I pulled that Catback off my R, it was a trust item. Give the underside of the muffler a good clean and you should see trust written right across the back of it. Is is very light, but emdedded.