Upgrad 430HP??

A

Anonymous

hello,

I wanted to know what it is necessary to change on GTi-R when one has approximately 430hp. (limps of speed/Piston...) but what of other?

Thank you has you

C

clive760

@lex said:
hello,

I wanted to know what it is necessary to change on GTi-R when one has approximately 430hp. (limps of speed/Piston...) but what of other?

Thank you has you
u will need biger turbo ,big injectors,uprated ecu ,cams, clutch & a few other things :D

A

Anonymous

Yes I know J have already the large turbo one / Walbro 256 l-h
/ ECU / injecting / clutch / line exhaust and piston.

But I wanted savori if the remainder will hold like the rod or other matos of origin?

Thank you.

Forgiveness for my English.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Where are you from @lex?

Rods and crank should be ok (just) but get them lightened and balanced and use arp rod bolts if you don't want to change the rods. In fact use them anyway :wink:

A

Anonymous

I am of France. J already thus have the large turbo one and the piston I thus will be able to assemble the whole if the remainder which is of oringne will follow!!

C

clive760

@lex said:
I am of France. J already thus have the large turbo one and the piston I thus will be able to assemble the whole if the remainder which is of oringne will follow!!
at 430bhp rods & crank can go at any time it will depend on how long u run on big boost as mine is 400bhp & strd rods went on my 1 so i didnt take 2nd chance i put uprated rods in my 1 now it gets a bit expensive when rods go as the crank goes 2 ,that means another REBUILD £££££

Jobi Joba

How great are these babelfish translators,aren't they? :lol:

So,basically,this lil' french guy I know is just asking u which parts he should upgrade to have a reliable 430bhp toy.

I would say that he could go with the std crank but I think forged rods would be worth the money...

Alex,u should also buy big cams and all those lil' stuff that are always forgotten but which cost silly money at the end of the day:
- BOV (go for a recirc one,please,for the safety of ur engine)
- Z32 MAF
- Induction kit for the Z32
- full 3" exhaust
- decent ECU (PFC,PFC,PFC!!!!)
- Walbro pump (don't u already have it?)
- all that std nissan parts u'll need for a full rebuilt
- and the jackpot one: an improved gearset!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$

u can also add extras u'll need to fine tune the engine:
- EGT
- Wideband (with a dataloggin' mode)
- Datalogit
- laptop

So...give a call to ur bank mate!! lol

(et contacte moi sur msn si t'es perdu! lol)