urgent! Clutch Slave cylinder required

M

mynheers_a_pint

I know, i know.. I could get a new one if i wait until Monday BUT i don't have time until the weekends to do these things and i desperately need a slave cylinder. So, is there anyone in the south who has a slave cylinder spare? It is on it's last legs and there is a lot of fluid everywhere!

Please? Someone?! You'll be my friend forever?!?

Or not if that is preferred..?

:-D

GTiR-Aholic

loool where abouts in south? I've got a literally brand new one on my R that I'm breaking.. I was going to keep it for myself but if you need it, you can have it for £35 I paid about £45-50 for it and has been on the car for about 1-2 weeks.

M

mynheers_a_pint

I'm in Southampton but... could... travel.

It will be difficult, for obvious reasons.

Unless you feel like a Sunday jaunt? I live in a pub if that sweetens the deal? No?

GTiR-Aholic

I'll have to find it, since I took the engine out everything is kinda.. everywhere lol. I've got a lot of work on so wouldn't be able to come to you although a vodka & redbull would hit the spot right now haha..

I will go in early tomorrow and have a quick look for it, I think i know where i've put it. PM me your number.. soon as I've found it i will give you a bell and you can come collect it if you want. If you're coming in your R.. i've got all the tools here too if you wana get your hands dirty.

M

mynheers_a_pint

thanks for the offer but i REALLY need to do it before the start of the week. I'm going to give Hellfrauds a try as we have a huge one down the road that might have one in stock.

Fucking motor factors not being open on Sundays...

GTiR-Aholic

Also try partco if you've got one near you.. I think on sunday's they're open til 12pm and I'm pretty sure partco stock it ;) I got mine from Euro's but on sunday's again I think they shut at 12 and they don't do deliveries on sunday.

potoss

Hi gtir-acolic

>You sold me a broken gearbox for 2000£ do you think it is a gift?
i try to contact you you never answer me?

you have to repair the "Par straiht cut gerabox you sold me because I made a lot of work to intall it an now i have to put out all again because the item is have only 2 gears the others crack

So now it is time to come back to reality

Godzilla

potoss- wrong thread send him a pm it isnt even his topic so i think mynheers_a_pint wont appreciate you spamming it up ,

GTiR-Aholic

Serge, I have answered your every email via hotmail.. check your inbox, I said leave it with me and I'll talk to the guy I had build the box.. it is weekend, so he is not at work. I have not ignored you and that box was in PERFECT working order when I was driving with it. Like I said, leave it with me.

R

riske

Yo pint, you manage to sort it?? Unless your working on the car now...

potoss

Sorry Jay but I sent you pm and mail and i never received answer

Sorry for all of this but it is the second gearbox for 2000£ and nothong good, please send me hotmail message and conect you to msn live to talk with me regards