V8 munching....

A

Anonymous

Hey... previously ive been running against the v8's in the area.... leaving them behind..... although i came up against a v8 monaro(pontiac GTO).... my gtir is only stock except the fact its got no passenger seats and no panels and a pod filter.... i was in front from the start then by 120km/h the v8 crept past me... i gotz no money... so wat are some modz i can do which dont cost to much....?

Moved to Tuning

JIMMYBACK

wivout any money u cant really mod the r :shock: :shock: :shock: how do u afford the petrol and the maintance........... :shock:

J

jonnyboy

if you can scrape the cash together by a mongoose exhaust :twisted: :wink:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
oldaneal said:
pull the pipe off under the bonnet and run unlimited boost :lol:
haha thats what happend to my fella antgtir!

i shouldnt laugh but it sounded like aflying machine!

J

justin666

How about some neon washer jets.?? I heard they were good for an extra 100bhp if ya get the blue ones :lol: :D

J..

kyepan

justin666 said:
How about some neon washer jets.?? I heard they were good for an extra 100bhp if ya get the blue ones :lol: :D

J..
quality sig pic j..

remove your windscreen and it will feel SOOOO much faster.

cheap mod.. dawes device.. 1.0 bar of boost or just under, make sure its well serviced and not running lean though.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
You've got no money but you have a Gtir :?: :shock:

If you're desperate stick a hole in the wastegate hose and let it bleed enough air off to give you 0.9bar (wouldn't recommend it, but it's free :roll: )

If you do actually have alittle money get an Apexi induction kit, dawes device and mongoose exhaust, then turn the boost upto about 0.9bar so you shouldn't have to mess with the fuelling. If it don't run happy at that level, turn the boost back down.