various parts wanted(can pick up this week if aint too far!)

allsmiles

hey there, seen a few cars breaking on ebay, but thought id check on here first!

anyways here are a list of parts im after, so let me know what u got and we will sort something out

standard steering wheel(needs to be in good nic!)
standard spare wheel and covers if u have them
a set of standard rims, need to be in good condition
standard gear knob
standard front wing repeaters
door wind deflectors, u know the ones that most taxis have on the window lol

if your breaking a gtir and your local i may consider other bits too to make mine look original again, mainly cosmetics

so yeh, i get paid tomorrow so feel free to make me poor again lol! WATCHA GOT 4 ME!?

N

nabsq

Hi i used to have a gtir and have some parts i want to get rid of. I may have a standard UK GTIR steering wheel and i have a standard alloy wheel with bridgestone on it. I have a original ECU that they used in the actual rally when it was used in rallying. For these i am not asking for much.

Also I have some 16inch SSR type C wheels, white colour only used for a month. These are the best wheels available for the gtir, trust me, i was one of the origina members on this forum. These are priced at 700quid. If you want them.

Let me know via email though i dont come here much anymore.

nabeelqureshi@hotmail.com

GINGA

I have the std spare wheel and cover, retaining bolt for the wheel and the wind deflectors, make me a reasonable offer and there yours ;)