Vi-PEC, Rob Hall

karting

Ive been offered one of his new systems to go on my car (when its working) to be the test car for the garage.Now the fella was raving about him and tbh ive never heard of him, he said he was part of altronic (or something like that).Just wondering really if people have heard of him and his work and what they think Sam www.vi-pec.com

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
karting said:
Ive been offered one of his new systems to go on my car ................. he said he was part of altronic (or something like that).

How much for? If its free go for it (as long as they are competant mappers)

Autronic probably.

ashills

it is a brilliant bit of kit a mate is testing the first evo in uk to run one and it is very capable and very similar to autronic :)
another good thing its normally about 30% cheaper than the autronic

J

jpward

Think this is the guy i read about a while back that thought he could do a better job if he went out on his own from Autronic and looks like he is in tune with what the market wants as the units cover a ver wide aspect of features tuners need to have on different types of vehicles/engines.

Just a small observation look at his site layout Vs Autronic's :lol:
looks like he was happy about that part!

Let us know how he gets on lad all vids photos greatly welcomed!

ashills

ray hall was a main distributer for autronic down under and a main tech guy for them
he then had his own company produce this so he has a very good ecu back ground and now an awesome product

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Also if i remember this correctly, Autronic was originally started by some people from Motec?