vibration/knocking,footwell

davey red.r

had the r out tonight ,on the way home i decided to give her some,just to see how crap the t28 is:lol: ,anyway on about 80%load i felt a vibration/knocking, coming through the foot well area,:x anyone any ideas? driveshaft maybes, transfer box,
thanks in advance,

davey;-)

davey red.r

my side the drivers i think, but it could be travelling from another area,
def the front though,its going in for hispecs and gabs fitted monday so i will have an idea what it is then,there is constantly something with these cars,:x not to worry shes out of my life soon:cry:

davey;-)

John

Never fails does it, you go and spend cash on upgrades on the car and something else breaks so your left with a car with upgraded parts fitted and no cash to repair it as you just wasted money on upgrades :doh:

davey red.r

exactly john boy, just had the drive shaft replaced 2 month ago, and its not like i kill her ,as shes my day to day car,will be up for sale in about 6 month with a great spec.
im moving on to pastures greener:) someone is going to get a great r, with a spec list as long as the great wall of china.with literaly everything being rebuilt or replaced.

davey