Wanted: GT3071

KF79GTIR

I will pm you later Rich i am of to work in a min i am gonna be buying a new gt2871r this week and i have seen a uk based company that will do a group buy on any amount turbo's sold whats yous budget? Kev.

olliecast

KF79GTIR said:
I will pm you later Rich i am of to work in a min i am gonna be buying a new gt2871r this week and i have seen a uk based company that will do a group buy on any amount turbo's sold whats yous budget? Kev.
let me know aswell! been after a 2871r

KF79GTIR

I will pm everyone who is interested after i have made some inquiries tomorrow just to say though i am not going out of my way to sort this out because i need my car back on the road asap. Kev.

Last edited:

Rich@Redline

KF79GTIR said:
OK mate drop me the details later on, what power is a 2871 rated to? The car is already on a 28 based hybrid, but I'm looking for 400+...

Price, as cheap as poss! Missed out on a 3071 which went for £650, I'm not in a rush....

Cheers

KF79GTIR

Rich@Redline said:
OK mate drop me the details later on, what power is a 2871 rated to? The car is already on a 28 based hybrid, but I'm looking for 400+... Price, as cheap as poss! Missed out on a 3071 which went for £650, I'm not in a rush.... Cheers
The 2871r will push 400bhp but will be on its limit if you do want a 3071 then i am sure the company will be able sort it for you i will kev you know tomorrow. Kev.

Rich@Redline

KF79GTIR said:
The 2871r will push 400bhp but will be on its limit if you do want a 3071 then i am sure the company will be able sort it for you i will kev you know tomorrow. Kev.
Cool, that would be awesome :)

Marty-Gtir

Id be really interested in a 2871r aswell, ive been looking for one for ages..... got the cash waiting for the right price, a group buy would be awesome, if it could knock quite a chunk of the price

If you could PM me with the details or if a group buy is going ahead, it would be greatly appriciated :thumbsup:

KF79GTIR

Right i ordered my GT2871R today from http://www.gt3turbo.com/Merchant/home.php
The bloke was very helpful but was unable to sort out a group buy at short notice, maybe if every one interested could get together and organise when you want to get your turbo's speak
to them and place one big order and see what discount you are offered.

Kev.

Last edited: