wanted-link for the kudosevolution webpage

Stephan

Hi there,
I´m interested on the badgeless frontgrill for the pulsar, so I need the URL to the kudosevolution webpage. I had a link before but this one doesn´t work any more.

Thanks a lot

cheers Stephan

G

GTI-R

Hi Mate,

The site is not up but Richard does them mate - email honkongphoie@cwgsy.net as he puts a few on ebay at the moment, plus the side skirts are going DEAD CHEAP too...

Stephan

Hi there,
for the grill I have already find one, but about the sideskirts that sounds interesting. How it looks like (like BMW M3 ones?), maybe someone has a pic about it?

Thanks

cheers Stephan

Stephan

The M3 sideskirts are amazing :shock: . But I can`t buy them on E-bay UK because I have no creditcard or paypal :cry: .

cheers Stephan

G

GTI-R

Listen mate, he will take cheque just email him, he is a good guy 8)

Stephan

alright, everybody which I had personally contact with at gtiroc.com was a good guy, so I will try this time as well. Thanks a lot to you Mr. "GTI-R" (sorry but I don`t know your real name :wink: ).

cheers Stephan

Nad

Stephan said:
alright, everybody which I had personally contact with at gtiroc.com was a good guy, so I will try this time as well. Thanks a lot to you Mr. "GTI-R" (sorry but I don`t know your real name :wink: ).

cheers Stephan
Thats Caleb, he owns the site :wink:

Stephan

Nad said:
Thats Caleb, he owns the site :wink:
:shock: .........the big boss by himself? Well, thats good to know :wink: .

One more question: where can I buy some nice eyecovers? I find some in Australia at newstylemotorsport and different other webpages but it could be a little bit difficult to order them from Germany. It would be much easier for me to buy some at the uk, but I couldn´t find any webpage like the australian ones at the internet. A guy in the selling board said to me that I can buy some from nissan. How do it looks like, maybe someone has a pic about it? That would be very helpful for me.

cheers Stephan

I

Innovate Performance

cos i bet you have got a set that you are wait to put on :lol: :lol:

Keira

i shall admit :oops: , that once upon a time before i'd got the pulsar and had just finished my very g a y 306........wait for it......

diesel turbo :lol:

i was considering them :oops: but luckily by the time i brought the car i had grown out of plastic add ons :lol:

Stephan

kieron said:
http://www.carzonespecials.com/index.php?box=produkt&pid=167&kid=5

nobody waste their time asking how i know that :wink: :lol:
Well, in that case I´m a special one :roll: :lol: . Thanks for the link.

cheers Stephan

Keira

Innovate Performance said:
at lest it was a turbo model :lol:
was a hybrid to :lol: had a better engine spec than the pulsar :lol:

i sure am good at wasting money :roll: :oops: :lol: