Warning ....XS Performance

niklock1

Just to let you guys know that dealing with XS performance is very dodgy. i have bought a manifold for my Audi and it was wrong, i didnt find this out until the old one was off the car, i refitted the old one using the new gasket which came in the kit. I then posted back the new manifold exspecting a refund. They wouldnt refund me and said it was because i used their gasket. so i said take the price of the gasket off the money owed and i will be happy.

I have tryed to send Emails about the situation and all i get in return is sarcastic smut. I have tryed to speak to the person in charge and have found out today that the cocky person sending me the Emails is the guy who owns the company. So be warned I know their stuff is cheap but they are run by a joke of a guy called Jason Coleman and he will rip you off any way he can and sit back and laugh at you!!!

Nick

P

pulsarboby

me too, but the boot was on the other foot with me, and i ended up robbing a fmic off the little to55er.
jay coleman:lol: total utter snivelling little gutter snipe shiteface twerp, with a peanut for a brain and walnuts for balls. and to top it off hes a grass too:shock:

for once in my life i came out on top with the deal i did with that twat;-)

rossdj1983

pulsarboby said:
me too, but the boot was on the other foot with me, and i ended up robbing a fmic off the little to55er.
jay coleman:lol: total utter snivelling little gutter snipe shiteface twerp, with a peanut for a brain and walnuts for balls. and to top it off hes a grass too:shock:

for once in my life i came out on top with the deal i did with that twat;-)
you jammy fu<ker, got to agree though the guy is a pratt

niklock1

I'am sorry to hear i'am not the only one, but I still have a few cards to play, i will keep you posted

Nick