watching R33 gtr and Nissan 300zx STORY

T

tails

Having sold my gtir some months ago i wish i still had it this morning, Driving to work in a chrysler voyager and just getting on the m25 at junction 19 at leavesdon. You have a good mile and a half stretch or so so tarmack which you can blast up to join the motorway and then SURPRISE, :shock: be on the brakes and que to join the rest of the flow or traffic. Anyway i was following a nissan 300zx which had two nice sounding bbbbuuuurrrrr exhausts, when as we got on the strip as you could say he bootsss it, :? why i think, may be for the hell of it and why not. :roll: Then in my rear view mirror it appears. Nissan skyline r33 gtr, in white, and god sounding great. He flies past me :roll: with back end on the floor almost with a huge roar sound from his exhausts and rests of the ass of the 300zx. These two are now eating up the tarmack and canning it into the distance. 8) It was funny to see the rest of the drivers diving out of the way, and these two really going for it. MAN dont you just hate traffic in front of you :evil: . Then they join the rest of the traffic flow and i could still hear em 10 cars in front dossing about :D . Then they were gone, :cry: But it was good to watch and hear, and i miss my r and the fun of driving it. :( Now ive been thinking, hhhuummm what about purchasing a skyline. hhhuuummmm. may be in a few months. Thought id put this up here as i havent seen a jap race for a while.

rayman75

i see people like that, all the time when im in my transit :? but dont seem to see anybody when im in my R, apart from paxos and corsas

tomble

My friend and i commute to work in a skoda favorit!

this is usually the kinda thing we see when we're in that, and not our lovely pulsars :cry:

tom

Dooie Pop Pop

tee said:
you know what that means then don't ya? you need to be driving your R's! :twisted:
true :wink: but then all id encounter would be chav filled, poorly driven corsa' s and transit vans that want to eat my rear bumper :evil: if im really lucky i might catch an st170 or maybe even a civic type R :roll: deep deep joy :roll:

tee

serious what you need to do then is drive your R at night only especially around somewhere like brum or a big town
there is plenty of night time racers about just have to know where to look :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

tee said:
serious what you need to do then is drive your R at night only especially around somewhere like brum or a big town
there is plenty of night time racers about just have to know where to look :wink:
dude i live in Essex :lol: at certain times of day in certain places 90% of the traffic could be described as 'competing' :lol: we have a local very quiet 1/4 stretch that has a dead end :roll: the police know it well :lol: especially since the se cruise lot have been using it. not my thing im afraid, not much competition either :lol:

i like beating up expensive cars :D