Weird problem at WOT

SpHiNxXx

ok so im experiancing this weird problem... i hope my description is good enough for all ya'll to get a picture of this...

ok when im at a stand still and i begin to accelerate somewhat hard say half throttle once in 2.5-3.5K rpm (3/4 - full throttle) range i get a bit of hesitation... the rpms will drop about 1-200rpms then back up almost like if i was redlining.. at this point i usually shift up... it happens most on 1st and 2nd gear sometimes on 3rd very rarely on 4th and i have yet to experiance this on 5th... it happens almost always between 2-4K rpm...

weird thing is its not all the time... sometimes it does it other times it doesn do it at all... very sporatic... it seems to be only when its a little cold or damp outside... but it does do it in hot dry weather too! so i dont know! im clueless right now so any input is appreciated! thanks!

ill try and get some video if possible or something to help you guys get a better picture !

olliecast

it could be a whole load of things mate.
I had the same problem and found it to be my maf grounding.
have you done a fault code check yet for obveous things?

cheers,
ollie

SpHiNxXx

sorry for the late reply... yea did a fault check and got 55...

the MAF looks okay all wires to and from it look okay too...

anyother ideas? my friend said i may be running lean.. dont know if that has anything to do with it!

any other ideas?? it hasnt been doing it much lately... except for once in the early morning on my way home from work the other day..
temperature really does seem to be a factor... early mornings its still cool outside thats when i notice it most... during the day not so much.

SpHiNxXx

update.....

so its been about a week and i havnt felt the 'hesitation' again dont know what to do... maybe its was the fuel lines and injectors were dirty... and since i started using Shell VPower 91 octane with Nitrogen.... its cleaned it out and fixed the problem..? i dont know ill keep you posted ... thanks for all your help!!