well its ...

mattygti-r

now gone, and my days of RNN14 ownership have now passed.

drove it for the last time this morning (and al be it the first time in 2months as well)

started first time and was really nice to drive one after getting used to the GT-R.

congratulations to the new owner im sure he will enjoy the pulsar.

andytb

pulsar

hi all well im the proud owner of a very nice pulsar ,well what can i say im speechless :shock: really impressed with these little cars ,still have a big grin on my face ,i see what you mean by mind the boost hahaha lol :D
thanks for your help matty with everything and selling me a nice pulsar will look after it!!
see you all at a meet soon thanks andy :)

mattygti-r

Re: pulsar

andytb said:
hi all well im the proud owner of a very nice pulsar ,well what can i say im speechless :shock: really impressed with these little cars ,still have a big grin on my face ,i see what you mean by mind the boost hahaha lol :D
thanks for your help matty with everything and selling me a nice pulsar will look after it!!
see you all at a meet soon thanks andy :)
no worries, enjoy the R :wink: 8)

pete-r

It was way to quick for you anyway Matty :wink: at least youve got a GTR to help you get through this period of adjustment :D

A

andrew

pete-r said:
It was way to quick for you anyway Matty :wink: at least youve got a GTR to help you get through this period of adjustment :D
:lol: :lol:

all those memories matty, good luck in the gtr, may be we might come across the m25 junction 1 toll crossing again in my new project

Dooie Pop Pop

wow! talk about impressive! im suprised you got it on the road again so fast after all the damage you did when you hit that tree head on at 70mph :shock: :p :lol: :wink:

just my little joke :roll: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

andrew said:
pete-r said:
:lol: :lol:

all those memories matty, good luck in the gtr, may be we might come across the m25 junction 1 toll crossing again in my new project
you might bump into me in a few months im gonna be passing that way to and from work myself soon :twisted: