What do you think

Quell Colour

• Total voters
P

PaddyPower

What is the way forward on a black R.

White or silver rims.

I have seen some black R's with white wheels on them and they look the nuts, but just before i went to order a set, i thought they might start to look stupid when i put them on. What do you reckon? Standard silver or push the boat out and go for white?

Dooie Pop Pop

hi paddy :) iv recently changed from 16" x 195 x 45 wolfrace voodoo' s in grey/silver to 15" x 195 x 50 white enki five spokes.

got no centre caps for em and my nuts are exposed :shock: but hey who cares cos the car handles/feels SO much better. bit of a radical change cos the car looks less grrrr than it did.
was originally going for the 'utter blackness' effect and get em sprayed (which i might do yet after iv finally fin my track wheels)

depends on what you want the car for, black wheels look 8)

JIMMYBACK

im going for utter blackness :D white to me is a pain in the arse to clean all the time but it will look nice :D

S

Sy.

always been a silver wheel person .. as white would be hard to keep clean but would look good !!

P

PaddyPower

All you kneed is a bit of soapy water.

I thought white would look a bit rally style.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
white looks nice on red cars IMO, not sure i'd want them on a black pulsar :? :? they look naff - also just my opinion!! :roll: :roll: i thought about getting mines powdercoated gold when i got them refurbished but just went with the silver.

G

GTI-R

Mate, I have white since July and I've NEVER had some many people comment on how nice the wheels like and the term rally slag is used regularly.

The the soap needs to be used at least once a week. Go for no less than 17s though, otherwise I think they look a bit weird (IMO).

P

PaddyPower

Right it is either White multi spokes (super T style)

Or

Silver Khan flush 5 spokes?

ShayneG

White look sweet 8) however the constant cleaning done my head in. Every time u come back from a journey u can see break dust all over em :cry: