What next :/

A

Anonymous

Well I'm at a point where my knowlege is stretched to its limits on the mods I have, I'm guesing a turbo upgrades going to help next but maybe there are other things to be considered first ?

Current mods:
A hiteq rebuild with lightening and balancing
HKS pistons
HKS super afr
HKS evc 5
HkS air filter
HKS cams
Unknown uprated exhaust with de-cat
cusco oil breather
Hiteq FMIC
Hiteq cold air induction kit
AP clutch (i think its rated to 400hp)
Hiteq fuel pump

I'm still using the standard turbo for now and was thinking of running 1.2 bar, does this sound ok for the time being and what kind of power could I expect ?

I know I need to sort the brakes and the handlings almost there so I'm not really after advice on that, its just the next step on the engine I'm looking for, so any sugestions ? :)

Cheers :wink:

O

one Gti-R

I would look at an oil cooler
bigger injectors 550 or 700 depending on how big you want it all to go.
Don't know but an after market twin dump pipe
custom lade equal lenght exhaust manifold
then a bigger turbo HKS2530, HKS3037, T67 or a GT28RS

all have good HP rating just depends on what your ultimate goal is in power figure. Selecting a turbo can be extremely hard take your time and do the research with it.

donpulsar

South Yorkshire Regional Rep
Something to control the timing :?: eg Apexi ITC ( allows you to advance / retard ignition for increased tunablility ) Or swap your SAFR for a GReddy e-manage - apparently £400 all in from Hyper SR ( including fitting & setup ) as this will control fuelling, timing and a whole host of other things.

C

Crazy

donpulsar
for a GReddy e-manage - apparently £400 all in from Hyper SR ( including fitting & setup ) as this will control fuelling, timing and a whole host of other things.
Do you have a link to Hyper SR or a website please :p

A

Anonymous

I'd ultimately like to go for something which is reliable, not to laggy and more for driving than maximum power, maybe 350hp ?

one Gti-R said:
an after market twin dump pipe
Could you explain how this helps or what it does please ?

Cheers for the advice guys :)