what parts from the 200sx fit the R

boucherie

like the title says, im forever searching for bits for the good ol sr20det engine and other parts, but its got me thinking just what excatly can fit both the R and the 200sx?
I know that the manifolds need a bit of work to fit the R, but what about stuff like the turbo elbows, aftermarket ecu's, downpipes etc.

Obviously none of the body panels and interior will fit before anyone says anything :wink:

MarkTurbo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is my favourite bit of that topic:

sirnixalot said:
Now that youve read this and taken offense to my sarcasm if i see any more "will this 200sx crap fit my R" and its listed in this thread i will lock that thread.

Dooie Pop Pop

i' ll have you know that on the modifiers site their members are striking out and pushing back the boundaries 8)

1.2 bar unassisted by fuel controllers, fcd' s and tmd' s :lol:

shows a lot of you right up :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh and iirc i did see a comment on 19 inch wheels :roll: :lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Dooie Pop Pop said:
i' ll have you know that on the modifiers site their members are striking out and pushing back the boundaries 8)

oh and iirc i did see a comment on 19 inch wheels :roll: :lol:

Mine used to run 1.2bar without the SAFC actually having to throw in extra fuel... :D

Was only at 1.4bar that i added 3% extra round the mid range...

Never looked into chaving my car up with 19's though... :lol:

Rishi

MarkTurbo

Dooie Pop Pop said:

No way, i nearly just collapsed when i read that

They've finally worked out that you can run over 1 bar perfectly fine with a standard ecu then, i'm amazed by their achievements

Keira

Dooie Pop Pop said:

well i best forget the 3 fuel pumps, 5 ltr swirlpot, custom rail and lines, 1000cc injectors, custom pistons, pauter rods, custom exhaust manifold, BIG @SS turbo, direct port nitrous, stupidly short and very un-road legal exhaust system,single throttle body, naughty cams and valvetrain, ceramic coatings on numerous parts :idea: , dizzyless ignition and complete standalone management and every single one of my cunning plans and get the black car all ship shape again :wink: ,

What with its boundary pushing spec of no ecu upgrade, no fuel control, no nothing worth getting excited about, a simply boundary :roll: pushing spec which made more at the wheels than any other gtir running on the rollers the day it went on and was first set up like that at the end of 2003 :wink:

i think you'll find stu that running that sort of boost on a well maintained, reasonably healthy standard ecu'd with no controllers and standard engined gtir is old, old news :roll: :wink: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

deisel weasel said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:

well i best forget the 3 fuel pumps, 5 ltr swirlpot, custom rail and lines, 1000cc injectors, custom pistons, pauter rods, custom exhaust manifold, BIG @SS turbo, direct port nitrous, stupidly short and very un-road legal exhaust system,single throttle body, naughty cams and valvetrain, ceramic coatings on numerous parts :idea: , dizzyless ignition and complete standalone management and every single one of my cunning plans and get the black car all ship shape again :wink: ,

What with its boundary pushing spec of no ecu upgrade, no fuel control, no nothing worth getting excited about, a simply boundary :roll: pushing spec which made more at the wheels than any other gtir running on the rollers the day it went on and was first set up like that at the end of 2003 :wink:

i think you'll find stu that running that sort of boost on a well maintained, reasonably healthy standard ecu'd with no controllers and standard engined gtir is old, old news :roll: :wink: :lol:
um..... yeah :roll: like i was taking the pi55 :lol:

im well aware as you well know :wink: Marks little drilled tubes and all that cr4p :wink: no offence Mark i love your little tubes :shock: they laugh in the face of tuners everywhere :wink: :D

maybe i should have put an :wink: on the end :roll: :lol:

or maybe your just feeling sensitive today :lol: what you need is boost. how can a man own two R' s and be boostless?? :? :lol:

still, the pug must be fun :D

Keira

i did acually think after i typed it that there was a hint of sarcasm from you with the 'pushing boundaries' comment :lol:

and your quite right, a :wink: is the internationally recognised symbol of sarcastic wit in a post, so you should've used it :wink: :lol:

And be nice to Mark :wink: , he's beginning to wobble over the evo idea :lol: , with abit of love coming from us all he might just keep the 'r' 8)

Dooie Pop Pop

deisel weasel said:
And be nice to Mark :wink: , he's beginning to wobble over the evo idea :lol: , with abit of love coming from us all he might just keep the 'r' 8)
and there i was thinking he was just trying to shift it before the crank finally snaps :shock: still, if he does keep it whats he gonna do with that big bag of sawdust he bought? :?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

the other clubs doing pretty well in all fairness, EDITED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT :roll: :lol:

funny how a lot of their membership seems to contain younger members and more internationals, Aus and NZ in particular.

Frank must be the oldest guy on there :lol: