What power are you lot running.... ?

E

evo

Interested in the BHP you lot run & at what point you considered injectors / Z32 AFM etc..

300BHP+ cars of interest.

I've got 550s and a Q45 running 1.2 bar low boost & 1.4 bar high. Dunno what BHP she's at, cos she hasn't been 'roaded yet :wink: She feels bloomin' quick at 1.4 bar though :twisted:

I always wanted to go over 1.2 bar, so the bigger AFM was a given as the stock AFM flatlines at around 1.2 (so I've been informed by someone in the know).

Bigger injectors seemed like the logical step to go with the mahoosive AFM (the Q45 is 90mm).

O

Odin

Was running 311bhp at 1.2 bar before I fitted my new turbo, Will be running 1.4 bar with 740cc injectors after the remap which should see me near or at 400bhp 8) :D .

And thats on a standard 60k engine lol :shock: :lol: .

rob

W

WRW76

my starlet is running 214bhp at the wheels at 0.9 bar,it can go up to 2 bar,heres my mods.It is a long list here goes.Greedy boost ,oil temp ,oil pressure and water temp guages all with memory and adjustable warning connected to greedy data link units,greedy boost controller.Sportcomp autometer with shift light and adjustable rev limiter,Koni adjustable coilovers,s/steel brake lines,blitz k1 turbo, blitz fmic, blitz wastegate,blitz oil cooler,remote oil filter,polished ,ported and gas flowed head with big cams,bottom end lightened balanced blueprinted and strenghtened,race clutch,quickshifter straight cut gears,different gear ratios than standard,Jam super tuning ecu system for professional use,cuzco oil catch tank,Kakimoto s/steel race exhaust de-catted,cuzco pillowball top mounts with adjustable camber,lightweight bonnet with reverse scoop and extra vents,enkei rs evolution racing split rims,circle earth wires,bride passenger seat recaro drivers both with trw harnessesgreedy turbo timer,electric sunroof e/w,c/l,bolt in roll cage with carbon fibre crumple zones,Razo gear indicater,Razo pedals ,rear strut brace,heavy duty anti roll bars,big red start button,Aero shape spec r timer with power and rev etc readouts ,front strut brace .I have probably missed some things

P

petegtir

WRW76 said:
my starlet is running 214bhp at the wheels at 0.9 bar,it can go up to 2 bar,heres my mods.It is a long list here goes.Greedy boost ,oil temp ,oil pressure and water temp guages all with memory and adjustable warning connected to greedy data link units,greedy boost controller.Sportcomp autometer with shift light and adjustable rev limiter,Koni adjustable coilovers,s/steel brake lines,blitz k1 turbo, blitz fmic, blitz wastegate,blitz oil cooler,remote oil filter,polished ,ported and gas flowed head with big cams,bottom end lightened balanced blueprinted and strenghtened,race clutch,quickshifter straight cut gears,different gear ratios than standard,Jam super tuning ecu system for professional use,cuzco oil catch tank,Kakimoto s/steel race exhaust de-catted,cuzco pillowball top mounts with adjustable camber,lightweight bonnet with reverse scoop and extra vents,enkei rs evolution racing split rims,circle earth wires,bride passenger seat recaro drivers both with trw harnessesgreedy turbo timer,electric sunroof e/w,c/l,bolt in roll cage with carbon fibre crumple zones,Razo gear indicater,Razo pedals ,rear strut brace,heavy duty anti roll bars,big red start button,Aero shape spec r timer with power and rev etc readouts ,front strut brace .I have probably missed some things
damn! that make for some easy reading ;)

Keira

340bhp (260 at the wheels) allegedly :roll: on a completley standard engine, ecu,maf and injectors, avcr at 1.3bar, water injection, 3 inch dump/front pipe and what must be a sprinkling of fairy dust cos everyone nows the standard set up wont run more than 1bar :roll: :lol:

runs aok shows 11.9 on afr 8)

C

carpy100

why have you written about a starlet on here?
sounds like your trying to bragg about it.

C

carpy100

why have you written about a starlet on here?
sounds like your trying to bragg about it.
am i missing something here :?

W

WRW76

i wrote about my starlet as i thought it was good power for a 1.3.i used to have a gtir.

E

evo

vpulsar said:
Was running 311bhp at 1.2 bar before I fitted my new turbo, Will be running 1.4 bar with 740cc injectors after the remap which should see me near or at 400bhp 8) :D .

And thats on a standard 60k engine lol :shock: :lol: .

rob
Nice, what injectors? Sard? Modified fuel rail or stock item ok for the upgrade? What about the FPR & Fuel pump?

400bhp... nice figure in a GTIR.. any more big power specs out there? Interesting reading

C

Crazy

356bhp on standard injectors and AFM which worked out to 281 or 271 :oops: at the wheels!!!

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
tomble said:
how much is the 'big red starter button' upgrade for the gtir?

Robs got one of those about the garage... :lol:

along with a silver dash and some neon washers.... :lol: