What to do next?!

PulsarTom

Im wondering where to go next as ive got my s/s exhaust, air filter, fmic, samco's all in the R now and am wanting more bhp?! what bhp do you reckon ive got with these mods? Im not wanting massive bhp just yet as dont have the funds to strecth to bigger turbo, etc. Thanks for all help Tommy:thumbsup:

PulsarTom

lol okay, well i forgot to mention ive got a wallbro 255 fuel pump, so i will aim for that then guys! wheres the best place to get a boost controller, plus a descent one? thnks guys much appreciated

J

jpward

PulsarTom said:
lol okay, well i forgot to mention ive got a wallbro 255 fuel pump, so i will aim for that then guys! wheres the best place to get a boost controller, plus a descent one? thnks guys much appreciated
Apexi AVC-R ;-)

I think someone on here had one up for sale a while ago other wise feecebay but your better to buy new as you will get all the fixings you need right out off the box :-D

PulsarTom

brilliant m8, cheerz for quick reply, weres the best/cheapest place for this product? sorry if i sound tight, but gota look after my money!! lol thanks agen

J

jpward

PulsarTom said:
brilliant m8, cheerz for quick reply, weres the best/cheapest place for this product? sorry if i sound tight, but gota look after my money!! lol thanks agen
No no I always price around for everything LOL

I got mine direct from Japan dont rememeber the seller but saved a bit also bought a S-AFC at the time also and got away with the tax :-D

Also get your self some Denso IK24 plugs and some new leads if you intend rasing the boost this will keep things running right.

Remember the standard clutch struggles after roughly 280bhp which is about 1Bar so I would not go mad until i had a better clutch FAZZ had a helix he might be selling good for 350LB odds ;-)

PulsarTom

Just bought the first one i showed you, so hopefully turn that boost up soon and start saving for a new clutch?!

M

madmax

i would also look at a oil cooler as well m8, as when i did the 1 bar mod on mine i had a mad increase in boost to 1.2, and did the crank, im now part way though fixing mine with a oil cooler going on as well