what to do??

Si..

instead of tuning my 'R' bit by bit, i took it off the road last year and decided to do what i had planned for it all in one go, its nearly finished and i cant get my head round running it in, i want to run it in on the std ecu as i'm still waiting for my new one, so here's my problem,

is the std ecu gonna be ok with 700cc injector's a 300zx maf and a bosch 044 fuel pump, bearing in mind i havnt got any additional fuel/boost controller's coz the ecu i'm getting does everything. :? :? :?

E

Edd

Well presuming you've still got them
I'm planning on running mine in with the std injectors, ecu and MAF and std boost.
NOt sure if itll work with the injectors and maf on std ecu (itll probably overfuel badly)
Fit the std injectors back in, and std MAF and run it using these (the pump will be fine)
then when its run in, fit the injectors and MAF and get it mapped with whatever aftermarket ecu/fuel controller u have

Si..

cheer's for that m8,

had a feeling it would over fuel badly, what about the turbo, i't a garret T3.5 on a tubular manifold with an external wastegate, this shouldnt cause a problem should it.

si.

GINGA

the injectors and maf won't work with the standard ecu, the turbo will be fine as long as you run low boost say 0.5bar max which you should be doing anyway while running in.
and the fuel pump will be fine to :wink:
If your using a uprated fuel pressure regulator it would be best to fit that at the same time as the injectors and maf also :wink: