what will it do?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
In what sense? It should remain in the dizzy and not be touched unless you replace it. If you move it you'll bugger the ignition timing signal up and the car probably won't run. (especially if you move it out of the dizzy:doh:)

tony1981

i must be thinking of something else, there is a bolt near the dizzy and it looks like you can move it backwards and forwards if you loosen it off

gtir_pimp

you mean if you loosen that bolt you can move the dizzy i think?! it advances and retards the timing. have you moved it? you want that in the right place ut im not sure where exactly, but dont think it wants to be too advanced

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Don't mess with your ignition timing unless you know what you are doing. Too much advance and a blown engine is only abit of detonation away.

P

pulsarboby

leave it alone tony:doh: if you have moved it then put it back to where it was!
base timing is set @20 degrees so if you dont know how to do it and you've moved it then take it to a garage and get them to set it again at the mentioned degrees.

btw i still cant find that bl00dy apexi gauge:sad: it must have been put down somewhere but where i just dont know! il continue to look for it but if i cant find it then il have to give you a refund, sorry but im baffled as to where its dissapeared to:?