whats this joint called

O

Odin

I can't really tell what you are after, in the middle you have the drop links that should be attached to the front wish bone, About £16 new from Nissan not including the rubbers lol.

You look like you also have a f*cked CV boot as well.

Rob

rossdj1983

nice 1.

did the cv boot in when i dropped me quafie in, while im under there i might just do all the bushes, is it that much more in price if i go for polyurethane?

O

Odin

rossdj1983 said:
nice 1.

did the cv boot in when i dropped me quafie in, while im under there i might just do all the bushes, is it that much more in price if i go for polyurethane?
Kits for the whole car is about £240 ish I think, But its not a nice job changing all the bushes at all :cry: :cry: , You can buy poly drop link bushes from power flex I think.

Its funny the rear drop links are only £14 but twice as long as the fronts :? :der: , You can buy them also from your local factors I think, But I only ever fit Nissan stuff unless its uprated stuff of cause.

Rob

youngsyp

You could try www.japarts.co.uk they sell 'Blueprint' parts which, are all Nissan bit's with any Nissan reference removed. They're also a fair bit cheaper !

Try www.superflex.co.uk for poly bushes. They're cheaper than Powerflex, have a wider range for the GTiR and are effectively Whiteline parts (all made in the same factory) !