whats your bhp ???

R

r5ben

just wondered what sourt of bhp you get from the mods you have ?? :)

what mods have you got and what bhp did you get on the rollers :D

hmmm

All the mods are in my signature below. I haven't had the car tested on rollers yet but i am asuuming bhp of around 230-240... seem fair?

JIMMYBACK

erm............posso 300 plus except the cat on mine is probbo strangling the shite out of it :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stevo

as per sig,
spec is all standard apart from the below
uni chip
cossie blitz inducton kit
straight through custom zorst no boxes ;)
hks boost control
ap organic clutch
hks plugs
magnex 8.5mm HT leads

R

r5ben

thats a good set up then stevo 300+ with the mods youve got thats better than i was thinking
so with a zorst and a filter you lot think 230/240 :shock:
looks like the 280/300 i wanted it not that far out of reach :wink:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
242bhp with an Apexi induction kit amd Mongoose exhahust. I've put a Forge front mount on since, but haven't been back on the rollers. I guesstimate about 250 now tho.

Stevo

r5ben thanks mate,

just run 1.0 bar induction kit zorst ( decat) and a unichip and ur see 290-300 bhp easy, depending on ur block.
mine has only done 56k so its very low mileage.

im going for walbro fuel pump hks 264 cam group A head gasket and that should see me about 320 bhp.
next is hybrid turbo running just under 350 bhp.

then get low comp piston for 380 bhp and that will do me ;)
oh shit and a bigger cooler and oil cooler :lol:

R

r5ben

thats sounds good to me 300 would be nice but ill have to wait and see with all the bits ive got and 1 bar i dont think ill be far off but i want it to be safe b4 so i dont blow her 8)

Stevo

r5ben said:
thats sounds good to me 300 would be nice but ill have to wait and see with all the bits ive got and 1 bar i dont think ill be far off but i want it to be safe b4 so i dont blow her 8)
SHouldnt she blow YOU ;) :lol:

GINGA

Stevo said:
r5ben said:
SHouldnt she blow YOU ;) :lol:
Not if she's made of rubber :wink: :lol:

D

duey

328bhp@1.18bar
ap organic clutch,greddy profec b,safc2,13 row oil cooler,denso iridium plugs,mongoose,blitz sus.uprated fuel pump!

B

BOYYYDY

I'm not really sure on mine, maybe 300 or so, any guesses?! Forge fm, aquamist,1.3 bar,fast road cams(264's i think) oversize pistons, uprated fuel pump,profec b,polished and ported head, metal hg, 5" goose, no cat, cant remember any more! :lol: