Wheel Swap Needed!

P

pulsarboby

ok chaps, im after a nice set of 17'' wheels as im gonna up my brakes to 8 pots, and they wont fit under my 16'' rims obviously!
didnt really want to do this, but hard as nail brakes over rule wheel size at the end of the day, and believe me, i will use them to there full effect:lol:

now my car is currently fitted with fox multispoke rims (which i love) and would be willing to swap (piccies later)
or i have this set of 16'' team dynamics if you prefer them!

i need something lightweight and ideally in gold (mattytappy i want your wheels).

so what you got for me gents???

setImgWidth
();setImgWidth();
heres the foxes

Last edited by a moderator:

youngsyp

Bob,

Have you tried Rare Rims ? They (used to at least) take second hand wheels, in exchange for new.
They're the Rota wheel guys, if you didn't know so, you won't get a lighter wheel than from their range, at reasonable prices.

Just a thought.

Paul

P

pulsarboby

cheers paul! il see what the herberts on here come up with first, when they see a photo of the foxes i think there will be a few interested in swapping! but if not then il give them a try.

stumo

Bobby, i've got some nasty lookin Momo's.

They're not quite round and have lots of curb rash (they were on the car when i got it).

I'll swap you if you throw in an extra 50 quid.

How's that grab you?

P

pulsarboby

bump with fox's added!

and stumo one word for you bollox:lol:

P

pulsarboby

done deal then, everyones a winner:thumbsup: i knew you was one of gods special children:madgrin:

mattytappy

he boby...how quick are you in need of them fella.....as i wasnt planning on outing them till at least after xmas...sorry il re-phrase that...i cant afford to sell them till after christmas when i will be getting some 16" aztecs.....see the misses wants her new bloody handbag and the boy wants his petrol rc monster truck and my little girl....well you get the point.....im gunna be skint....btu like i said as its to you they will be cheap....havent even driven on them yet since they were refurbed......and that cost me £150...and thats cheap. let me know your situation ok fella.:thumb:

P

pulsarboby

no urgent rush matty as i still aint got the lump back in car yet:roll:
if nothing else comes up before then, pm me when you want rid!

P

pulsarboby

you really are heading for a good hiding when i pop up to see jimbo:lol:

you best hope she dont see that, or it wont be from me;-) may god help you in your hour of need and desperate scramble to cling onto life:lol: :lol:

P

pulsarboby

lol yep that you are stuey, another sparring partner for clare bear haha!