wheels opinion please!!!!!

Gav_Kara

thinking of getting black with red lip multispoke rims for my R and also some coilovers if i can find some at correct price so done a photo shop so let me know what u think if its a yes or keep wheels i got?????

cheers gav

By gavkara, shot with N96 at 2009-03-24

nismogtir400

I personally prefer it with the chrome lip.
At the end of the day, its your car,go for which one you like best and dont worry what anyone else thinks.;-)

Gav_Kara

the wheels i been offered are satan black inovit sparkles with red lip!!! cheap too!!!! its just how well i can sell my lenso stage 1s for and how much they only a year old and i paid 650 for um

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
red lip is not 2 bad but just matt black would be better stealth look but its up 2 u :-D

dj1qy

yeah plain black looks more stealthy rota's are good carefull on the offset though aint the best if u got big brake conversions

Garef

Are Inovit sparkles the model of the wheel or do the new ones come with sparkles in the paint, if so bin that, if not and there just black with the red lip then go for them. Although, you wouldn't be onto a loser if you kept the ones you had.

John

The red lipped alloys look alot better in my opinion, the chrome lipped ones dont suit the car for me as there is nothing else on it that is chrome.