when 3.5inches IS enough

Dooie Pop Pop

finally arrived today thankyou Dan :roll: :wink: AND it came with a clamp this time which is nice :p

its the tail section for the janspeed 3inch which should be adorning my car asahp :twisted:

frontpipes on already. turbo does seems to spool up quicker 8) allowing for a small leak due to a snapped exhaust housing stud :evil: there' snot much change in sound compared to the goose till you get over 4k rpm. matt and jimmy heard it yesterday so maybe they' d be best to give an opinion on sound

cant say about power gains either :roll: :( apologies for those that were waiting for the before and after dyno but i had a hoo har with the first dyno run :roll: :oops: and as im losing the t28 soon, its on its way out, so im probably not gonna get it on the rollers until pts gods willing prey prey prey :wink:
regards, stu

JIMMYBACK

:shock: :shock: :shock: it sounds stupidly loud growl :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: prepare to scare grannies n small children like never before :shock: :twisted: :roll: :wink: i liked the blue flames popping out the back too 8)

Dooie Pop Pop

JIMMYBACK B said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: it sounds stupidly loud growl :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: prepare to scare grannies n small children like never before :shock: :twisted: :roll: :wink: i liked the blue flames popping out the back too 8)
:shock: speak for youself dude :lol: 5inch exhaust blipped to 6.5k rpm about 20 times. AT A FOOKING SET OF TRAFFIC LIGHTS :roll: pmsl :lol: surfice to say no-one sat close behind you which is just as well cos i saw a 3 ft blue and yellow flame come from it a couple of times :shock: asda price smack smack :eek: :roll: :lol:
your engine is indestructable :shock: :twisted: i guess the water you put in your washer bottle and baptised the front of your car with must have been blessed

didn' t think the exhaust was that loud from in the car... with machine head playin :lol:

mattygti-r

Dooie Pop Pop said:
JIMMYBACK B said:
:shock: speak for youself dude :lol: 5inch exhaust blipped to 6.5k rpm about 20 times. AT A sodding SET OF TRAFFIC LIGHTS :roll: pmsl :lol: surfice to say no-one sat close behind you which is just as well cos i saw a 3 ft blue and yellow flame come from it a couple of times :shock: asda price smack smack :eek: :roll: :lol:
your engine is indestructable :shock: :twisted: i guess the water you put in your washer bottle and baptised the front of your car with must have been blessed

didn' t think the exhaust was that loud from in the car... with machine head playin :lol:
lol that was so funny :lol: