Where can i get uprated replacement parts from?

B

beastgtir

hi all, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

i am after some replacement parts for my nissan gtir.

i have 308mm godspeed 4pot calipers on the front, i was wondering if anyone knew a reputable supplier who could supply new discs and pads when needed in the near future future.

i am also after a new exhaust, whats the recommended size bore for the mid-section pipe? I had a subaru with a 3.5" pipe, that was fairly standard though. my gti-r has a uprated hybrid turbo (sorry not sure on the model) but its slightly larger then standard and a few engine mods.

Thats all for now folks, i will search the forum for the rest of the items items and part numbers.

Regards, BeastGTiR

youngsyp

Unfortunately, the only place to get the replacement Godspeed discs from is Ian himself, due to their manufacture.
What calipers do you have ? Are they the steel 4 pot ones or Brembo's ? If they're the former, again, the only place to get the pads from would be Ian !

You might want to check out the elbow and downpipe group buy, with regards to the exhaust. This would sort the front part out then, you could get a Mongoose system to fulfill the rest or, better still, get a 3" system custom made. The costs would be similar I'd guess !

HTH

Paul

A

ard1ey

The pads are available from 3rd party suppliers, just do a search for Mintex MGB522 (assuming you've got the cast iron Volvo 4-pots and the rectangular pads). The pad material Godspeed supply is M1144, a fast road pad - these were around £40 - £60 when I looked recently.

I ended up going for a standard compound from justpartsbiz.co.uk to see how different it is, about £20 total.

Hope that helps,

Ian