WHERES ALL DOOIES POSTS GONE!!!!?

C

carpy100

cant believe it :shock:
got home from work, fead me and the dog, took him out to sh1t on the neighbours garden, fired up the lap top grinning to myself with eager anticipation awaiting to read some blinding banter off the back of mr. pop-pops geniously crafted posts 8) .
they were a flurry of refreshingly light hearted questions that got the whole site buzzing, allowing some of the wittier members to let rip on the comedy tip :wink:
i went straight to my mail box to read my notifications and was greeted with a string of deleted threads :?
i cant believe it, has someone got the painters in this week or what :?:

MarkTurbo

It had to be expected really :wink: especially as it says underneath the non members general section "keep it clean" :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

i came home from work expecting to sit down and have a good laugh at some funny mindless cr4p and instead got a snotty pm that read like this :shock:

vpulsar said:
Hello numpty :wink: .

Will you stop posting 5hite for f*cks sake :roll: , I'v just deleted about 7 topics of utter 5hite :evil: :roll: .

If your bored go and beat one off or something :roll: :wink: .
rob
looks like V doesn' t appreciate 'toilet' humour :roll: :(

truth of the matter is its the first real bit of moderating V' s ever done :lol:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
i really enjoyed last nights banter :lol: shame its all gone though, but now people know i pick my nose / eat it, look at what ive done down the loo and have size 9 feet :lol:

Keira

well its not like a few years back where you could take the p!ss, post pointless cr@p and have abit of a laugh without someone getting upset :(

the reason pointless sh!T gets posted is theres f.u.c.k all else going on on here :roll: :lol:

it sucks, and i'm damn glad i never wasted £20 on it :wink: :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

stevepudney said:
the reason pointless sh!T gets posted is theres f.u.c.k all else going on on here
I agree 100%, anyone with any sense has gone.
:cry: its not all about paid membership though some people have just moved on. unless your suggesting that none of the remaining members have any sense? :shock: :lol: in my case id have to agree mate :lol:

B

bex

i love mr. pop's threads

the forum is now boring :(

you shouldnt of deleted them :cry:

Keira

stevepudney said:
I agree 100%, anyone with any sense has gone.
its changed so much :( , there used to be abit of banter and some damn good threads about working on, rebuilding, tuning the gtir :( from what i see all thats gone :( , obviously i dont see everything as i havn't got full access but i dont actually feel like i'm missing out.

The two good things that are left is that when ever you get a few owners in the same place whether its pod, a show or a meet we all get along and have a good laugh 8) and that most are willing to help each other out whenever they can 8) long may that continue, especially for the people that are planning on keeping their gtirs for a long time to come yet.

Hannie

guys there is a forum for uselss posts (yes i like them as much as you guys) its called the lounge, all members should be posting rubbish/useless/extremely funny/banter posts in there.

we are on the verge of great things so lets not all fall out over a few deleted posts. just make new ones in the lounge dooie :D

Keira

Hannie said:
we are on the verge of great things
is the gtiroc 30 piece dinner set nearly ready then :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

about the greatest thing to happen on here is the fact that someone might have the b.o.l.l.o.x to push the boost over 1bar :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C

carpy100

is there really loads of banta and CRAZY stuff going on in the lounge then?
i get the impression that if it does happen its on here anyway :?
otherwise the likes of dooie wouldnt bother posting in this section.

im buzzin, just got me a 300bhp wizards kit :D (now all i need is a frikkin car to fit it to).
patience is a virtue. heaven comes to he who waits.you cant rush a good job. 8OLLOCKS :!:

Keira

carpy100 said:
i get the impression that if it does happen its on here anyway :?
otherwise the likes of dooie wouldnt bother posting in this section.
maybe he's recruitment officer for the great things and is just giving you a taste of how the other half live :wink: :lol: :lol: