whiteline prings fitted- now pulls to left

P

Pulsar_James

whiteline springs fitted- now pulls to left

hi guys, fitted some whiteline springs today and now my R pulls to the left, is it just a case of getting it tracked up again

james

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pulsar_James

how do u mean by adjusting, i have standard struts with the new springs

james

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Just changing the springs shouldn't make it pull to the left. It might be worth having your tracking checked just to make sure.
Have you fitted the springs the right way round? I believe a few people have fitted rears to fronts and vice versa before.

P

Pulsar_James

yes mate, i belive i have fitted them the right way round, i bought them off stu and he marked fronts from rears, so yes they are the correct way round.
before i put the springs on it did slighty pull to the left but now springs ae fitted its worse

james

Fire & skill

Vintage member
anytime you play with the suspension you HAVE to get the tracking done, it was prob out just a fraction before, now it'll be out a mile - shouldn't cost much to do, my local place did it for £30!! :)

with four wheel drive you should really get the tracking checked every year

P

Pulsar_James

Fire & skill said:
anytime you play with the suspension you HAVE to get the tracking done, it was prob out just a fraction before, now it'll be out a mile - shouldn't cost much to do, my local place did it for £30!! :)

with four wheel drive you should really get the tracking checked every year
was that 4 wheel laser alignment or just general tracking

james

dobby

Pulsar_James said:
hi guys, fitted some whiteline springs today and now my R pulls to the left, is it just a case of getting it tracked up again

james
the exact same thing happened to me mate.
after fitting other bits aswell i had it set up in promax. runs sweet now

P

Pulsar_James

dobby said:
the exact same thing happened to me mate.
after fitting other bits aswell i had it set up in promax. runs sweet now
what other bits did you fit mate, and is promax a company

james