Who can fix my R when it goes wrong in the cambridge area

B

b1lly

Had my R only few weeks and work away from home and my normal garage (who deal with high performance cars) .Need someone in the know also need a parcel shelf. pls help anyone!!! :? !

I have 2 parcel shelves, one of each type. There's a guy from hardwick area who has just got one and is up for helping sort problems. He was gonna help me out until I fixed it myself. PM me if you want his number. What's up with it anyway?

OZ-Racing

Cambridge_pulsar said:
What's up with it anyway?
I don't think there is anything wrong with it yet, I think he's just been reading all the posts on here and preparing for the worst / inevitable, take your pick :cry: :lol:

J

Jon

I have a Rare find
guy is local to me & has his own workshop
he used to work for BMW & had some mechanical input into the design of the new M-series engines
he had my R last week, when i pulled up there was a couple of 200sx's from drift club uk (replacing the engines), a supra TT (replacing the TT's)a 60's Aston DB4, a hill climb lotus 7 & various others

He fitted 2 handbreak cables-fitted a rear break caliper, replaced a valve on a front rim, charged the batt for me as it was flat & looked after it in his secure lock up for 4 days
all for 40 quid?
suits me sir
let me know if anybods interested & i'll give you the contact

Jon