Who is the best

LeeSmith

Hi all, Who is the best GTi-R tuner/servicing garage around the Bristol area? My cars in having a gearbox rebuild at the moment with a certain garage and when it comes out no doubt it will need to be setup again.

thans in advance...

Keira

norris or power station are both down that way.

no experience of either so its not a recommendation.

Although i did get i nice little note with my rear ARB bushes that powersation forgot to send with my handling kit 8)

Its the little things that count.........

LeeSmith

LOL!

I think Norris designs will be a trip for me next. I didn't realise they were close to Bristol! only about 30 miles......

thank you mate!

O

Odin

If you go to norris make sure you check there work as they left my wishbone bolts loose when they changed my trans/box :evil: :evil:
And I only found out when I nearly fell off a rounderbout on the way home :evil: :roll: :cry: (wa*ker's) they could of killed me.

rob

O

Odin

chrisniss91 said:
Pm me if anyone wants info on ND as i been there loads :)
Do you take your own spanner's with you just in case mate :?: :wink: .

rob

N

NickB

Lee,

I have been to both and can't fault the work done by either. I used Norris the most only because he was closer, but never had any problems with the work carried out.

HTH

Nick

LeeSmith

Hello Nick!!! Long time no see!!

How are you? did u get the intercooler pipe sorted in the end?

so you reckon either Norris Or Powerstation then?

I might give Norris a chance...

N

NickB

Alright Lee,

yeah managed to get everything sorted in the end. Found out that she was underfuelling as well which didn't help. Anyway, got it all sorted, had a couple of good months then was involved in an accident....result - one written off R, one sh!tty insurance company who haven't paid out yet even though someone pulled out in front of me!

So, as soon as I get the cash, I am on the hunt for another one!

A

Anonymous

I'm a fan of Powerstation, used them upon recommendation from Mikey, the previous owner of my car.

The guys there are always polite & ask how you are etc..

and as for the grin i had when i had the boost increased... :D mikey saw me grinning from his car :lol:

i know of a tuner in stoke who is a complete nobber, full of him. i wont name him here tho......

A

Anonymous

forgot to say, he only does RS, Evo's, Scooby's and maybe skylines cos "people dont want to pay the money?" if the job is done to a good level then people dont seem to have a problem.