Will headlights from a G20 fit my GTIR?

D

Diesel Fumes

Like all the Canadians on here, I need proper headlights for driving on the right hand side of the road. Was wondering if G20 lights will work? They look the same to me. If there is another option id rather do it. Like modifying the headlights or something.

How about getting a set of lights from a car in Europe somewhere. It's only the UK that drives on the left... all the other EU Sunnys will be LHD.

D

Diesel Fumes

Major_Sarcasm said:
How about getting a set of lights from a car in Europe somewhere. It's only the UK that drives on the left... all the other EU Sunnys will be LHD.
I tried but never had any luck. Everything was too expensive. G20 lights are cheap here in Canada so I consider these

MORF114

just stick some big rally slag spotties on your bonnet x4 that'll give you some good lighting !!

S

shorti

I've been looking for some lhd light aswell and you can get light off of ebay germany for 75 euros each.
so 1 arm + 1 leg = a set of lhd lights

KF79GTIR

I dont suppose you have been on the web to look for motor factors in germany and tried to email them directly for prices have you?

D

Diesel Fumes

KF79GTIR said:
I dont suppose you have been on the web to look for motor factors in germany and tried to email them directly for prices have you?
no sir. I just had a friend from Belgium check out scrapyards. He said everything was too expensive. G20 lights are cheaper and available locally, so I want them instead. But I dont think its a direct bolt up

P

Pascal

G20 headlamps don't fit. The grille and fenders are not quite the same.