Will this KPH->MPH converter work?

D

deslynam

I HAVE looked through the forum, I promise, but most info is non-specific or too old for the hyperlinks to work.

My speedo still reads in KPH. It's annoying and I want to change it to read in MPH.

I saw this on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4595046466 but don't know if it is what I need, or if it's pap. :?:

The FAQ information doesn't suggest where to get the kit to use for a DIY fix, and Martin's e-mail address is no longer valid. :(

D

deslynam

Cheers :)

Just been reading up on them again, seems sometimes they don't work so well, guess i'll just have to wait and see how it goes!

J

jpward

Yep same as in mine bloody a lot cheeper these days just need some ring ends to fit and is easy to do more fiddly with dash screws

D

deslynam

geetee said:
might be worth getting 2 - they are a bit prone to going wrong :lol:
bugger :roll:

Ordered it anyways, will see how i get on with it once fitted next week.

boucherie

its a fairly easy job and ive had mine fitted since sept last year with no probs (touch wood) i did put up a 'how to guide' once i had done it but it was wiped off when the forum was updated a few months ago. if you need any help then drop me a PM and il try to help you out

D

deslynam

Eventually managed to get it fitted.

Did anyone work out why the speedo now doesn't register anything until you're doing about 15mph?