Anti Lag - Engine Problems

skiddusmarkus

Exgtir or mike was a forerunner to Danny really, resident expert and used to travel around the country fitting clutches in gtir owners sick of getting ripped off for it.

Mad

I have met mr Norris a couple if times. His work is generally good but don't like seeing him slating MAD like that as I don't see that post was anything to do with him.

geoff pine

I have met mr Norris a couple if times. His work is generally good but don't like seeing him slating MAD like that as I don't see that post was anything to do with him.
It,s probably to do with the current state off the economy and he is punting for business :lol:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I have met mr Norris a couple if times. His work is generally good
Yeah... classic FIGJAM.

I don't dispute that Norris Designs does some good work, but they don't really "design" anything; they tick boxes in the parts catalogues and install those parts correctly. - I've noticed that he can get quite stroppy when things aren't going his way... a bit like a child really.

red reading

Figjam..lollol, pobody you have just discribed most tuners that massively publicise themselves , the really good lads have been around for years and there work advertises itself.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Was it Odin that got his car back from dorris and the front wishbone or something was not put back on properly and could have killed him if he hadn't noticed and crashed at speed?

red reading

Also Doris left oosid bonnet undone when road mapping and it flipped up over the roof....we do all make mistakes but should not do what he is doing.