Anyone recognise this? (Or can read Japanese)

D

DarrenJLewis

I suppose I should have pointed out that I asked a native japanese speaker to translate it for me.

If you've got Japanese fonts installed here are most of the words and their meanings,

盗 - Stealing
難 - Difficulty
防 - Anti
装置 - Device
車 - Car

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GTIRocks

makes perfect sense now u mention it, i think the uk sunnys had a sticker on the back of those saying "stealing difficulty anti device car" how dumb am I ? should of put 2 n 2 together!

:boobs: still sexy !!!

D

DarrenJLewis

The first translation I give was a translation of the meaning, done for me by a Japanese friend who speak English pretty well.

The 2nd was the literal translation of some of the words.

Here are all the characters if someone wants to give babel fish a go:

盗難防止装置取付車

Babel fish comes back with "Robbery prevention device installation car".

Mike202020 I did put some effort into finding out for you as no one else was coming up with the goods, next time I'll follow GTIRocks example and do sod all because I either can't or can't be bothered, until someone answers then I'll I say they are wrong without any reason or proof what so ever.

Makes me glad I just sold my pulsar this forum is going to hell!

M

Mike202020

Your effort is much appreciated Darren.

This does seem a much harsher environment at times, than other forums I use.

Stick with us, as it's people like you that make forums such a useful resource.

T

tro||

DarrenJLewis said:
Makes me glad I just sold my pulsar this forum is going to hell!
awwww didums :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

even though you'ev sold your gtir, please make sure you continue with your fantastic gtir input, otherwise those who are worried about what the crap jap sticker they have on their car means are going to have sleepless nights

D

DarrenJLewis

tro|| said:
awwww didums :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

even though you'ev sold your gtir, please make sure you continue with your fantastic gtir input, otherwise those who are worried about what the crap jap sticker they have on their car means are going to have sleepless nights
:lol: :lol: :lol: