Best place to put...

S

stomski

...badges.

managed to get hold of the following chrome badges, where du think is the best place to put them on my R...

2 X 16v badge
2 X 4x4 badge
1 x turbo badge

me, i was thinking of putting the turbo badge on the left handside of the back

the 4x4 badges under the side repeaters

and the 16v badges to the side of the rear windows

wot du reckon? :wink:

S

Sirnixalot

i recon....you sell em to a nova boy

if the car didnt come with them from the factory why bother? And personally when ever i see 4x4 i think of a truck. And technically speaking 4x4 and AWD are different.

As for the 16v....when was the last time anyone produced an 8v 4cyl engine?

Unless the idea is to blend in with the 1.4L sunny's posing as a GTi-R and whoop people.

geetee

As for the 16v....when was the last time anyone produced an 8v 4cyl engine?
Speak to Volkswagen??

Why not get a big TURBO transfer in purple for the rear window too?? :lol: :lol:

S

stomski

:roll: how did i know that the responses would be like that :roll: :x :x

thought id be a bit different and not like all the other r's with a goose, 16's and factory badges, as i thought it was all about being individual and not copying every1 else with the above and all having the same mods and things on their cars :? :D fed up of seeing the same old mods on these cars, whether it be rims or badges!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :x :x :x :x

O

Odin

Might look good on your disco dave bling bling motor with it's special cast forged piston's, that know one has ever heard of. And disco mirror ball rocker cover, Just the finishing touches you'll need a load of cheap plastic 5hite badges stolen off a couple of golf's in tesco's car park :roll: :cry: .

rob

S

stomski

ummmm :roll: :x

at least it will look different to all the other black 1's in its own way, and mine goes :wink: :wink: :wink: :D

O

Odin

stomski said:
ummmm :roll: :x

at least it will look different to all the other black 1's in its own way, and mine goes :wink: :wink: :wink: :D
Mine does go and will be comeing home friday with it's new bling bling paint job :wink: :wink: But no nasty plastic badges :shock: :lol: .

rob

S

stomski

chrome, not cheapo plastic badges

lets just hope the paint job isnt too max power :lol: :lol:

S

Sirnixalot

negative critisizm or not what we think doesnt matter, remember its YOUR car, you paid for it so you have the final word.

Personally i think that any badge besides Nissan adn GTi-R are gay on Pulsars/Sunnys, GTR badges for instance....absolutely faggotory when put on anything but a GTR.

S

Sirnixalot

also...V try not to blatantly wind up people, it leads to threads getting out of control 8)

O

Odin

Sirnixalot said:
also...V try not to blatantly wind up people, it leads to threads getting out of control 8)
Ok dad :oops: :oops: sorry.

But I know stomski like's a joke and wouldn't go off crying to his mum like sum do :twisted: .

rob

S

stomski

my mum said shes going to get you all :( :cry:

think i'll also get a fast car and max power sticker :wink: :roll:

i'll post some pics when ive put them on

i personally dont see the point in putting a GTR badge when its a GTI-R?? you do the math

badges hear i come :D

P

PulsarBitch

Well i just had to have my say so here i am!

Stomski just to let you know that my partner gtir303 who is featured with our disco brother dave has just broke a rs 2000 so if you want anymore s**t to stick on daves old pulsar im sure he can sort you out with some!!!

:lol:

A

andy n

i was thinking of getting those big red side graphics with TURBO////// in italics down the side. then maybe shooting myself in the arse.