Best place to put...

S

stomski

umm, i was thinking bout geting 16's, a mongoose exhaust, a FMIC and uping the boost like every1 else :wink: :roll:

now wheres my sticker set.....

"dont follow me, follow the hatters" now this sticker wont stick to my hairy arse, so where shall i put this one people :?:

S

Sirnixalot

ok im not trying to be typical and jsut take the piss BUT, how much can 3 stickers possibly do for the "just another black R" stereotype?

My opinion is that the effect wont be as profound as you hope.

I know its not the cheapest mod to set it apart but have you thought about a CF bonnet?

Sutble changes wont make a difference to the average joe anyway. Its only the enthusiats that will be able to say ... :shock: thats not supposed to be there....nice! And in this case badges from another make (not even a nissan model) would get you the above reactions.

My point here is, fuck us and our opinions. They mean nothing what so ever if you are happy with what you are doing. I respect you for being slightly different and following your instinct 8)

p.s. just dont paint any engine parts with any neon colored paint :lol:

A

Anonymous

be careful !!!!!!!!!!!!

you start with 4x4 16v turbo sticker !

and

in few month

you

will be

like this

:lol: :lol:

MarkTurbo

stomski said:
now wheres my sticker set.....

"dont follow me, follow the hatters" now this sticker wont stick to my hairy a**e, so where shall i put this one people :?:
Next to your max power sunstrip maybe :?:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

donpulsar

South Yorkshire Regional Rep
So when you say...

"and the 16v badges to the side of the rear windows"

you mean like a saxo vts then :?: :) :lol:

Every1 and there momma's been there & done that :!: :wink:

You gotta keep it simple, less is more & all that :)