Bhp

G

G4V_W_P

What is the actual standard BHP on the pulsar GTI-R some ppl tel me its bout 220-230 and others tell me its 260-280 mines is running standard boost forge front mount turbo back mongoose induction kit baileys dump valve so i'd more or less say mine would b about standard power but confused to what that is aint had the chance to get her on a rolling road yet????

Cheers Gav:thumbsup:

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
MarkTurbo said:
Uk cars are mapped for 95 ron not 97 ;-)
I was going to tell him that but didn't want to appear like a smart a$$ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also didn't want the chairman banning me.....like you now :rofl:

houghy_1

Mongoose systems can see good gains,i have seen up to 240bhp from a goose and induction before now.
Hey if im wrong then im sure ill be told.

Matt

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
houghy_1 said:
Mongoose systems can see good gains,i have seen up to 240bhp from a goose and induction before now.

Matt
What's that got to do with the Nissan std quoted power figures :?

A

andrew

G4V_W_P said:
What is the actual standard BHP on the pulsar GTI-R some ppl tel me its bout 220-230 and others tell me its 260-280 mines is running standard boost forge front mount turbo back mongoose induction kit baileys dump valve so i'd more or less say mine would b about standard power but confused to what that is aint had the chance to get her on a rolling road yet????

Cheers Gav:thumbsup:
Hi mate, my first Gti-r started off with
a full mongoose turboback exhaust
blitz induction kit
baileys dump valve
forge front mount

it made 246bhp, then boost to 1.2 bar made 314bhp.

gunmetalgtir

houghy_1 said:

Matt
240bhp extra from a goose and a filter, must be some exhaust and induction kit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only joking mate :)

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
MarkTurbo said:
Uk cars are mapped for 95 ron not 97 ;-)

Albeit mapped for running 95RON safely, I'm sure UK bhp figures were always given @ 97RON...?

Rishi

G

G4V_W_P

well my car is going to japerformace in ellon on tue so i might c if they can get it on the dyno whats the safest boost i could take her up 2 without causing problems???

Rishi

oap-r said:
I was going to tell him that but didn't want to appear like a smart a$$ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also didn't want the chairman banning me.....like you now :rofl:

You just remember who supplies you parts for whats probably your 20th rebuild, for muchos cheapness next time you decide to have a dig smart ****! :lol::lol::lol:

Rishi

Rishi

G4V_W_P said:
well my car is going to japerformace in ellon on tue so i might c if they can get it on the dyno whats the safest boost i could take her up 2 without causing problems???

If its completely standard then i wouldn't bother going past 0.9bar as your 15year old fuel pump will be tired..

If you swap it out for a walbro you will be able to run 1.2 - 1.3bar without any additional mapping.. I managed this with mine.. I think Kieron and a few others noticed the same back when our cars were more standard...

Also note that you want adequate cooling.. So with that Top Mount Intercooler and Standard Rad and Oil Cooler, in the summer months i would only run around 1bar.. Run more when the temps drop.. Just my personal preference...

Rishi

G

G4V_W_P

I've got a forge front mount on her think ill have 2 get a new fuel pump and get the boost up 2 bout 1.0 - 1.2 bar

G

G4V_W_P

where can i buy a walbro from sorry first gti-r spent the last few years playing with scoobys

Rishi

G4V_W_P said:
where can i buy a walbro from sorry first gti-r spent the last few years playing with scoobys

I have one sitting at home if you want to buy that.. £40..

Rishi

houghy_1

oap-r said:
What's that got to do with the Nissan std quoted power figures :?
Just giving him a rough idea of what he COULD be making now thats all.
Is that ok!?!

Gunmetalgtir: I meant up to 240bhp as a total figure:p

youngsyp

G4V_W_P said:
I've got a forge front mount on her think ill have 2 get a new fuel pump and get the boost up 2 bout 1.0 - 1.2 bar
You may want to hard wire the fuel pump in too as, the original circuit leaves a lot to be desired. I only managed 12.6 volts after reinforcing the earth to the fuel pump. After hard wiring the pump in, that figure went up to around 14.2 volts iirc !
Do a search and you'll find the info required !

Oh, and buy Rishi's pump as, that's a very good price !! :thumbsup:

G

G4V_W_P

got urself a deal rishi pm me where and when i can get it cheers!!! did u used 2 b on Aberdeenbeach.com???