Bhp

G

G4V_W_P

is it safe to run my car at 1.2bar after i've changed the fuel pump bare in mind the car is standard other than the front mount, induction kit, turbo back mongoose and dump valve????

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
G4V_W_P said:
is it safe to run my car at 1.2bar after i've changed the fuel pump bare in mind the car is standard other than the front mount, induction kit, turbo back mongoose and dump valve????

Obviously keep an eye on the AFR readings but you should be good to go..

Rishi

MarkTurbo

RishiGTiR said:
I'm sure UK bhp figures were always given @ 97RON...?
Nope, theres even a sticker inside my fuel filler cap that tells you to fill up with 95 ron ;-)

Surely being the chairman you should know things like that, bloody mongs :mong: :lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
MarkTurbo said:
Nope, theres even a sticker inside my fuel filler cap that tells you to fill up with 95 ron ;-)

Surely being the chairman you should know things like that, bloody mongs :mong: :lol:
:doh: :lol:

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
houghy_1 said:
Just giving him a rough idea of what he COULD be making now thats all.
Is that ok!?!

Gunmetalgtir: I meant up to 240bhp as a total figure:p
Just carry on giving answers to questions no one's asked :doh:

houghy_1

oap-r said:
Just carry on giving answers to questions no one's asked :doh:
Who stuck a pole up your ar$e:der:

There was no question so it wasnt an answer.
I was just giving an opinion that was relevant to the thread and which if i remember rightly
is still allowed on here without some grumpy ar$e giving you grief.

O

Odin

houghy_1 said:
Who stuck a pole up your ar$e:der:

There was no question so it wasn't an answer.
I was just giving an opinion that was relevant to the thread and which if i remember rightly
is still allowed on here without some grumpy ar$e giving you grief.

Don't take any notice of the grumpy pi55 stained Victor meldew wannabe :roll: :roll: :roll:.

He has no life :der: .

Rob

A

a11ova

i know a certain someone ran 1.4 bar on a standard management......altho there was about 1/2" of play in his turbo shaft :p

MarkTurbo

a11ova said:
i know a certain someone ran 1.4 bar on a standard management......altho there was about 1/2" of play in his turbo shaft :p
1.5 bar is better :lol: Until you look at your turbo and the shaft looks like its about to fall out :oops:

Im running my car at a drag strip tomorrow and if the weather isnt stupidly hot like today i might give it 1.6 bar :lol: