Car Stolen

vss irvine

get your research in quick mate before you call the insurance company.

you need to find similar spec and age cars to use as examples, make sure you find the most expensive you can, and ffs dont accept the first offer!!

insurance companies are just as criminal as the pricks that steal the cars.

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
As Martyn says, do your research, go on the likes of piston heads as cars seem to go for higher than average price on there.

Believe me, they will come back with something stupid like £1000 :sad:

RU55 GTR

Very sorry to learn this!!! Will keep my eyes open for you and fingers-crossed you get it back in one, good, piece.

Foxdog

Again guys, i really appreciate all the help you have given towards this. Nothing has been found yet unfortunately and like i said im still really puzzled how they have managed to lift it considering the private scheme i live in and the fact it had an alarm.

Thanks again

geoff pine

Again guys, i really appreciate all the help you have given towards this. Nothing has been found yet unfortunately and like i said im still really puzzled how they have managed to lift it considering the private scheme i live in and the fact it had an alarm.

Thanks again
How long have you owned this car do you have all the alarm and immobiliser fobs :doh: Or did it have the dreaded turbo timer .

gl3nn

With an alarn etc that is a possibility as people tend not to touch cars with alarms etc try and look up previous owners mate

HenryG40

Really sorry to hear that mate, my sister had here mk4 golf stolen last year, manage to track down the people that stole it and they arrested a 14 year old behind the wheel. She didn't want it back despite loving the car, luckily (in a way) they fucked it enough so it got written off.

Alarms are only as good as the person that fitted it, I've seen some shocking alarm installations that given a few minutes could have been disabled.

jjs

hi i live on the east coast of the scottish borders, will keep a look out , as you say not many gtir's around this area, may be worth a look on the newcastle gumtree site for pulsars breaking for spares .jim

dotalot

They tried to steal mine in Belfast last saturday night. They never get it though, cause I always have the fuel pump relay in my pocket.